WINCHESTER® 150TH ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Winchester 150th Anniversary Drawing constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SPONSOR: The Winchester® 150th Anniversary (“Drawing”) is sponsored by Olin Corporation, Winchester Division (“Sponsor”), 600 Powder Mill Road, East Alton, IL 62024.
ENTRY: During the Entry Period (as defined in Section 4 below), this sweepstakes can be entered through one of the following methods:
- To enter the Sweepstakes, a person must submit his/her name, address, phone number and e-mail address at www.winchester.com. Each potential internet entrant must provide all information requested. To be considered a qualifying entry for this Sweepstakes, a potential internet entrant’s information must be submitted during the Entry Period. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
- To enter the Sweepstakes by mail, a person must provide his/her name, address, phone number and e-mail address by mail to Repco Logistics, Winchester 150th Anniversary Sweepstakes, 8405 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Louis, MO 63114 Only one entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Entry Period and must be received by the Sponsor on or before December 15, 2016. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person, address, or household, regardless of the method of entry. By submitting an entry, you are hereby agreeing to your contact information being entered into Sponsor’s mailing lists.
Any entries submitted in excess of the individual entry limit will be invalid. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, or incomplete entries. No facsimile or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Entry Period will be April 18, 2016 to December 15, 2016 (the “Entry Period”).
- DRAWING: Winner does not have to be present to win. We estimate that the odds of winning each Prize will be 1/20,000. The actual odds of winning will depend upon the number of valid entries received.
- WINNER[S]: One first prize winners will be selected for the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. One second prize winner will be selected for the Prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Seven third place winners will be selected for the Prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing(s) for the third place winners will occur on or around the following dates: April 29, 2016, May 27, 2016, June 24, 2016, July 29, 2016, August 26, 2016, September 30, 2016 and October 28, 2016. The drawing for the second place winner will occur on or around November 25, 2016. The drawing for the first place winner will occur on or around December 15, 2016.No entrant may win more than one prize. If the potential winner cannot be reached within a reasonable time period after the drawing, does not respond within five business days of the first notification attempt, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept the prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case Sponsor will select an alternate winner in a random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
- First Prize: The winner will receive a Winchester 150th Anniversary Commemorative Winchester Model 1866 ‘Yellow Boy’ and Winchester 150th Anniversary Commemorative Ammunition package. [approx. retail value $5,000].
- Second Prize: Cody Firearms Museum VIP Experience, including a VIP tour of the Cody Firearms Museum, and afternoon of one-on-one coaching with Olympic athletes and dinner with Olympic athletes. The two winners will also receive a Winchester prize pack of branded gear and Winchester 150th Commemorative ammunition (travel and lodging provided) [approx. retail value $2,000] All travel arrangements must be made by travel agent designated by Sponsor and travel must take place on dates specified by Sponsor which are subject to change at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner and guest are unable or unwillingly to travel on the dates specified, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Travel prizes are subject to terms and conditions of travel service providers. Certain restrictions and black-out dates may apply. Any difference in the approx. retail value and the actual value of the Prize will not be awarded.
- Third Prize: The winner will receive a Winchester 150th Anniversary Commemorative Ammunition package. [approx. retail value $100]
Prize Winner[s] are solely responsible for any applicable taxes, fees, insurance, and all other costs and requirements incurred in claiming, transporting, registering, or using the Prize(s), and any other expenses associated with the prize whether or not specified herein. In order to accept and before taking possession of any Prize each Winner must provide adequate personal identification and provide evidence of fulfillment of all eligibility requirements. Additional restrictions may apply. PRIZES WILL BE DEEMED FORFEITED BY WINNER IF THE WINNER CANNOT MEET THE ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA OR IF THE PRIZE IS NOT ACCEPTED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER IT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO WINNER. Unclaimed or forfeited prize will be awarded as described below in Section 9. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred, or exchanged, except at sole discretion of Sponsor.
The prizes are not transferable, nonrefundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winners are responsible for taxes and all other costs and expenses not listed above. The Winners must conform to and demonstrate compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as applicable.
- ELIGIBILITY: Offer good only in the United States to legal U.S. residents, excluding residents of FL, NY and RI, who are at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state of residence, if higher than 18), and who are not restricted in any way from owning a firearm or ammunition. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Each Prize Winner must conform to and demonstrate compliance with all local, state and federal regulations as applicable and if necessary must make arrangements for delivery of the firearm with appropriate federally licensed firearms dealers as required by State and Federal law.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: All entries will be verified by Sponsor Personnel. By entering, all entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters. Noncompliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prizes won. Each potential winner will be required to complete, sign, notarize and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within 14 days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor. By accepting a prize each Winner (except where prohibited by law) agrees to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, city of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes without further compensation. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue, suspend, or modify the Drawing, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas in the event of any impairment of the Drawing. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any entrants. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify an entrant, refuse to award the prize, and/or require return of any prize if entrant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Drawing or detrimental to Sponsor or the other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated herein, tampering with the administration of this Drawing, or intentionally trying to defraud Sponsor. Entrant further acknowledges that the forfeiture of prize and/or return of prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct. If any computer or web site associated with this Drawing does not allow the proper playing of the Drawing and the processing of entries per these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Drawing, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, modify or suspend this Drawing or any portion thereof. In the event the Drawing is terminated, Sponsor may select Prize Winners through a random drawing from among all valid entries received before such impairment occurred, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s). Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE DRAWING, ENTRANTS (1) RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSOR, ITS PARENT AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE DRAWING OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, DEFECTS IN THE PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE DRAWING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, AND (2) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY, IF ANY, PROVIDED WITH THE PRIZE BY OR THROUGH THE MANUFACTURER THEREOF), SPONSOR HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATED TO THE PRIZE, AND SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER IMPLIED AND EXPRESS WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRIZE WINNERS ACCEPT PRIZES “AS IS.”
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Illinois.
- WINNER LIST/RULES: For the name of the Prize Winners, send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Repco Logistics, Winchester 150th Anniversary Sweepstakes Winner List, 8405 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Louis, MO 63114. Requests must be received by December 31, 2016. For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit postage) to: Winchester® USA Shooting Promotions, 600 Powder Mill Road, East Alton, IL 62024.